Forest Lake, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

Forest Lake, Minnesota

The City of Forest Lake was incorporated as a village in 1893. Forest Lake became a Statutory City in 1974 in accordance with a Minnesota state law designed to encourage uniformity in municipal government. The City has shown impressive growth.

Wyoming, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

Wyoming, Minnesota

The City of Wyoming draws its name from the Wyoming Valley of Pennsylvania, from which a group of its first settlers came in 1855. Wyoming was incorporated as a village in 1902 and became a statutory city in 1974. Construction of the I-35 freeway propelled Wyoming into a boom period in the late 1960's and 70's.

North Branch, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

North Branch, Minnesota

The story of the geographical area that the municipal government of North Branch, Minnesota has encompassed since its incorporation as a township in 1861 has come full circle. In 1881 the citizens of the township continued under one municipal government when North Branch incorporated as a township-size village (36 square miles).

Stacy, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

Stacy, Minnesota

Located on the Sunrise River, this rural community is adjacent to the Carlos Avery Wildlife Nature Preserve. When it was first founded in 1923, Stacy was a quiet railroad stop on the St. Paul / Duluth Railroad. According to local legend, city dwellers would come to Stacy and spend the day boating on Fawn Lake or duck hunting on Mud Lake.

Lent Township, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

Lent Township, Minnesota

Lent Township is a small, independent community nestled along the western edge of Chisago County, in east central Minnesota. Lent Township prides itself on maintaining its rural character while planning for quality development, making it a truly desirable place to live, play, work, and raise a family. 

Linwood Township, MN  business, restaurant, services directory.

Linwood Township, Minnesota

The Linwood area consists of flat and low land, with much of the acreage across the central and eastern area in the Carlos Avery Wildlife Refuge. Along with this land is a chain of lakes including, Linwood Lake (from which the town received the name), Island, Tamarack, Martin, Typo, Fawn, Pet, Mud, Ryan, Skunk, Boot and Rice Lake.